A five-night programme delivered on-line through Zoom
The Edmund Rice School, in partnership with Mary Immaculate College Limerick, offers a five night online programme exploring the following areas:
- Pastoral Care in a School Setting
- Being a spiritual presence in the school
- Preparing School Liturgies
- Skills for guiding individual prayer
- Leading and Guiding a Meditation
- Creating a Prayer Space
- Listening skills, calming skills
- Role within the Critical Incident Management Plan
- Liaising with guidance and counselling department
- What is appropriate intervention and what is not
- Dealing with bereavement, suicide, Covid positive test etc. – best practice
- Child protection, GDPR etc. Best practice when interacting with students
To book a place on this course please register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fee is €50.00
Night One: Tuesday 19th January – 7.00p.m. to 9.00p.m.
Preparing School Liturgies – Calendar-Based
Facilitated by (Fr Éamonn Fitzgibbon, Fr Chris O’Donnell, Aoife Walshe)
Night Two: Tuesday 26th January – 7.00p.m. to 9.00p.m.
Preparing School Liturgies (General)
Facilitated by Fr Éamonn Fitzgibbon, Fr Chris O’Donnell, Aoife Walshe
Night Three: Tuesday 2nd February – 7.00p.m. to 9.00p.m.
Preparing Prayer Moments
Facilitated by Tony Nolan, School Chaplain in Cashel Community
Night Four: Tuesday 9th February – 7.00p.m. to 9.00p.m.
Session involving basic ‘counselling’ skills
Facilitated by Suzanne O’Connor, chaplain Thomond College
Night Five: Tuesday 23rd February – 7.00p.m. to 9.00p.m.
Session around policies
Facilitated by Eilis Casey, Principal, Scoil na Tríonóide Naofa, Doon
Click here or on the image below to download the information leaflet